Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Film Review: Duplicity (2009)


Plot Outline: Two spies with a steamy past find themselves on opposites sides of a corporate war.

Director: Tony Gilroy

Actors: Julia Roberts, Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti, Tom Wilkinson

Genre: Thriller

My Review: This film sucked. I've attempted to watch this movie three times and could just not sit through it. I thought my first time watching this was because I just wasn't in the mood, but the second (snoozed a bit) and third time (wanted to snooze and just stopped paying attention while using my laptop) validated that I just wasn't into it. I really tried to like it since I am a fan of both Clive Owen and Tom Wilkinson and definitely not Julia Roberts (except for her role in Mystic Pizza!), but the movie just didn't capture my interest long enough to find it even slightly entertaining.




2 comments:

  1. Why does anyone still cast Juia Roberts in movies? Is there such a thing of an expiration date for actors? Someone forgot to put one on her and shes well over that date.

    ReplyDelete