Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Film Review: Cabin Fever (2002)



Tagline: Invisible. Silent. Deadly.

Plot: A group of five college graduates rent a cabin in the woods and begin to fall victim to a horrifying flesh-eating virus, which attracts the unwanted attention of homicidal locals.

Genre: Horror | Thriller

Director: Eli Roth

Actors: Rider Strong, Jordan Ladd, James Debello

My Review: Very Good! I don't know why I have taken this long to watch this 2002 movie! Seriously!!! I may be the only one who actually enjoyed Hostel I and II directed by Eli Roth and so I knew after watching those movies I would probably like Cabin Fever. And remember Shawn (Rider Strong) from that TV show Boy Meets World? Well, he stars in this movie and even though he starts off as this sappy, wussy guy in the beginning, he kicks ass and mans up and is pretty bad-ass when events starts taking its turn for the worse for him and his friends. Impressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment