Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birchbox December 2012

I was not impressed with my December 2012 Birchbox. Perhaps it may have been in part due to receiving my Ipsy bag first and being thoroughly pleased with Ipsy that this month's Birchbox couldn't stand a chance.

This may be my last Birchbox post since I have been debating for these past few months whether I want to continue on with the subscription. I've never been completely thrilled about my selection of products for some time now and I think I am ready to cancel my subscription.









Birchbox December 2012 Contents:

Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum

the Balm cosmetics Hot Mama Blush

Frownies Eye Gels

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo

AHAVA Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream

Rent the Runway $50 promo card

(For a Birchbox Man) Cartier Declaration d'un Soir


2 comments:

  1. Love the post! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Diana for your comment and thank you for following me through GFC! I'm behind in the beauty bag posts so I'll be catching up on them soon. And I love your outfits on your blog - love your style. I'll be following you as well. So nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete