Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ipsy December 2013



Wow! I can't believe I have finally caught up on the beauty bags. I first started with Birchbox and Glam Bags (now Ipsy) and then at some point, I eventually ended my subscription to Birchbox. I know there are so many different kinds of beauty, health and pet (!) subscriptions to try out and I would hopefully like to research a little more to branch out and try these other monthly subscriptions. 

In the meantime, here is this month's Ipsy beauty bag for December. The theme for the month is "Celebration", and my bag contained items to sparkle and shine in dramatic fashion to carry you through Christmas and the New  Year. 








Ipsy December 2013 Contents:


pop beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio (Smokin' Hot)

NYX Lipstick (Shade 565)

be a... bombshell The One Stick (in  Flustered)  

Julie Textured Nail Color (in Sugar Plum Fairy) 

pixi Beauty Bronzer (in Subtly Suntouched)

Ardell Strip Lashes (#33)


No comments:

Post a Comment