Monday, May 19, 2014

Ipsy January 2014

A look at my January 2014 Ipsy beauty bag subscription. Two favorites of the month that I am looking forward to trying are Nourish Organics Face Lotion and Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask. Receiving hair products are pretty low priority in my beauty subscription, but this deep conditioning hair mask is free of parabens, silicones and pthalates. It is made up of rosehip, avocado and argan oils, so I'm interested this time, and let's be honest here, my hair needs some deep conditioning! 







Ipsy January 2013 Contents:


Nourish Organics Face Lotion 

Briogeo Don't Despair Deep Conditioning Mask 

MICA Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm (in  #5 Natural)  


Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil (in Penny) 

Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissue

No comments:

Post a Comment