Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bikini Weather

Although the weather has cooled down significantly, the past few days has been excruciatingly hot. You can also observe how the hot temperature has affected others by paying attention to the drivers! A heated closed system can make it unstable and eventually blow up. I examined this while just driving on my daily commute. People were angrier and the driving was aggressive. This makes sense since we don't know how to handle an excessive certain amount of heat and we not only experience a lack of energy, but we become irritable, sometimes violent, etc., and those feelings eventually are expressed negatively somehow.

Working out in this heat is not fun either! Anyway, the heat had me daydreaming about lazily soaking up some sun at the beach which led me to thinking about buying a new bikini for the summer. I scored on a teal Brazilian cut bikini for only $29. It was like 81% off the original price of $160! I mean, how could I resist a deal like that. I was thrilled to see that they even had the teal color I wanted in my size available. The design team is called Peonie and they are based in Brazil. They have traveled to many popular beaches to find inspiration in constructing their idea of the perfect swimsuit. It looks like other bikinis I have seen, but it was only $29!

The model doesn't seem to do justice to the bikini, but I love the color and overall cut. 

Too bad the beaches are so far away and not like the luxury of being in Waikiki and having the beach just a few steps away from your hotel. C'est la vie.



No comments:

Post a Comment