Saturday, March 21, 2009

Facial Bliss


Treated myself to a much-deserved facial yesterday and have been feeling so much more relaxed since I just finished up with finals. 

While I am beginning to mask I always lie there thinking to myself that I won't be able to sleep for about the 20 minutes (or more thanks to my esthetician who lets me snooze away much longer!) I'm masking and I have a million things racing in my head. But I kid you not, every time I'm masking I knock out maybe 10 minutes into the it. When the esthetician comes in to wake me up, I am so drowsy I completely forget that I'm still there. She always tells me that usually happens since masking not only helps to provide hygiene effects to smooth and soothe the face, but for obvious reasons it has a calming and relaxing effect so an overall pleasant feeling is experienced. So by the time I arrive home, I am completely relaxed that I'll fall into a heavy "nap". This is what happened earlier today and I've been feeling refreshed since.


No comments:

Post a Comment