Friday, March 20, 2009

Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief



I am in LOVE. 

Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief has quickly become a staple in my daily beauty routine. This was actually acquired through the makeup department settlement a few months ago (thanks Anna!) and my skin has been feeling oh-so wonderfully soft and refreshed since. 

I apply this baby in the morning and night before my regular moisturizer. It absorbs beautifully into my skin without leaving any greasy residue. Before I started using this, my skin suffered the occasional dry patches from the colder season and even after trying out different types of moisturizers, my skin was left feeling tight and flakey. And women who routinely use foundation (liquid, mineral, powder) very well know how it just seems to highlight the patches and flakes on the skin. 

This is definitely a winner if you want your skin to feel luxurious and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment