Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teen Cravings

There are moments when I want to satisfy my teen cravings and one way to do so is watching some sort of teen-type movie. Such examples include cheesy movies such as the classic 'Bring it On' with Kristen Dunst and the not so classic 'Bring it On: All or Nothing' starring Hayden Panettiere and Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles. I mean how LOL hilarious was it seeing Hayden Panettiere doing cheerleading moves and routines! Others include not-so cheesy movies (IMO) such as 'Harry Potter and the Goblet Fire' and more recently, the film 'Twilight'. 

This movie has been playing every free time I  have available and I am totally in love with this movie. However, I am utterly disappointed that the soundtrack lacks majority of the instrumental music that makes the film just as enjoyable to watch. I am definitely anticipating the next installment from the series, 'New Moon'.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it or read it. Have you read it, did you like it?

    ReplyDelete