Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feline Wanted List


Have you seen these 3 hooligans?

THESE 3 CATS ARE WANTED FOR THEFT OF THE BASIC BLACK CAMI AND FOR LYING AND WITHHOLDING INFORMATION TO THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE BASIC BLACK CAMI THAT WENT MISSING ON MAY 15, 2009.





UPDATE: I am thrilled to report that my missing black cami was discovered today!!! I knew I didn't leave/drop it anywhere or lend it to anyone. I actually found it after one of the cats knocked over my tree bark pen and pencil stand and I was forced to clean up the mess. The cami was found behind my bookshelf actually tucked underneath the flat bracket of the bookshelf. The cats are directly responsible for the missing cami because they use the bookshelf as a ledge to perch themselves on the windowsill so they can scope out the birds or just be nosey. Not only do they use the bookshelf to assist them to the windowsill, but they love to sleep and play on the stack of books and papers I have sitting on the bookshelf. Often times I have a tendency to toss my clothes on top of the stack. I always see them wrestling on top of the bookshelf or knocking my books down and scramming all at once (even the ones not directly involved in knocking my stuff down). Well, cats will be cats. I'm just so glad that I have my basic black cami back. I have purchased 3 black camis since it went missing but none of them provided me the same comfort and feel as my beloved cami.

2 comments:

  1. Those scoundrels! It's always the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @blahblahblog - I know! I should have known it was them!

    ReplyDelete