Thursday, May 21, 2009

Julie Driscoll & Brian Auger Trinity

It's almost 5:30 AM and I just got up from a 2 hour nap to finish writing my damn paper.

I can't think and I have writer's block but I do know I was in the mood to listen to some Julie Driscoll and Brian Auger Trinity.

I love Julie Driscoll's soulful and haunting voice. And I really dig the sounds of the hammond organ coming from Brian Auger. One of my fave songs is 'Let the Sunshine In'. I have the song on a 45 RPM 7" EP but I'm too lazy to play it on the record player so yotube will do.



And here is another song by them called 'Save Me':



Back to the paper followed by another quick nap. My sleeping schedule sucks bad.

2 comments:

  1. 'Let the Sunshine In' will forever remind me of you. Great song, and much better than the version by Aquarius, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. Aquarius KILLED it with their version.

    ReplyDelete