Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Purse

Scored a sweet looking purse earlier today while with Jenalyn. 

A definite must-have! The color, size and shape is perfect that it will really compliment my outfits. I can stuff things inside during the day and take only the essentials during a night out on the town making it a great evening bag as well. And, it was the last one on the shelves! 

Mind the crappy phone pics, but my phone doesn't have a flash. 



Cute striped lining!

Jenalyn bored as usual while waiting for me. I'm actually considering going back to buy the olive green ottoman she's sitting on.

4 comments:

  1. Wait! Are you serious about the purse? I totally thought you were joking. Can you say... Blasphemy? Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaaa? funny. arielle had one of those 'Jesus is my homeboy' shirts and wore it to church. our most conservative friend saw her, looked at her up and down and said, 'that's true.'

    Geez, does Jen look like Rachel how many years ago? she looks super grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse!! I will have to borrow it one of these days...maybe when I go to church :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ness - I definitely see the resemblance between Jen and Rachel! Jen is growing so fast. And Arielle's shirt sounds funny!

    blahblahblog - Yes, you may borrow the purse any time!

    ReplyDelete