Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vintage 9 West

Scored these really cute vintage 9 West caged blue wedges. I love good deals.



The style of these shoes remind me of a similar pair I had when I was in elementary school.
During the 80s the jelly caged heels/flats were all the rage and I used to own a pair and wear them to school like every day. I even had the matching caged bag I would sport around. They were just so comfortable and weightless wearing them around as a kid. I also scored some jelly huaraches while I was in Hawaii last year in November and l have been wearing them all the time .

Anyway, I've seen jelly shoes everywhere since 80s fashion has again hit mainstream, whether for the good or bad. But I always a have a preference for vintage items so here is a pair of vintage jelly flats I quickly came across:



And here is a newer pair that was selling in Target stores:

No comments:

Post a Comment