Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dublin: Saturday Forecast

I have been feeling under the weather. If I am feeling much better by Saturday, guess what is on our short little itinerary for the day:



RIVERDANCE!!! 

Go ahead and mention you are going to watch Riverdance to any Dubliner (or just any Irish person at that!) and they will most certainly laugh or snicker at you, shake their heads while laughing and snickering and ask you this question:

"Do you know why Riverdance is in fact so popular?"
Answer: Because of Americans!!!
 

Hahaha, I know you didn't see that coming right?! Of course I am joking, I'm not that naive! What can I say??? I still want to see it! They are here until August 29th so why the hell not?!?! I'll be sure to update if I can since all of you readers are probably dying to find out and are probably jealous that I get to see it and you don't! I do suspect that there is a little Riverdance dwelling in everyone whether they want to admit it or not. I took tap dancing lessons for a short time and always wish I could tap Riverdance-style!
Le sigh.

C'mon, look at that photo - C'est magnifique!!!

Guess where else we will be going???

The Old Jameson Distillery
FYI: Even though no whiskey is distilled at this particular Jameson distillery, the refurbished distillery serves as a museum retaining and capturing the feel of what is imagined in an old distillery instead of a tourist trap (aka Guinness Brewery). 


Other things we have planned in due time thus far:

1) Belfast
2) Malahide
3) Kilkenny
4) Galway
5) Wherever Ryan Air decides to take us for a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment