Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dublin: Week 4 - Intern Event

Hello! Did you miss me?

Long time no update I know, but as you know, or will know now, I have been beyond busy with Marisol during the week trying to get our experiment rolling.  Since DCU has a swipe card access and booking system to follow, there are bumps I must overcome to get down to the nitty gritty of where we need to be. I have been trying to get swipe card access to many of the rooms with the equipment we need but since it is after all holidays for many during this time, it has been one delay after another since those people that are vital to my access have me hanging on a limb to take care of my much-needed issues (card issues, not psychological - I am perfectly normal!).

Thus, it has been increasingly difficult to keep up here. But I will update. 

Here are some photos from a our roommate's friend's event at The Church bar and restaurant on Jervis street. Super cute and cool spot. It was a fun event. 



Jamie (left), who was part of the 2 member team that worked on the event with her friend.


Just kidding, that really wasn't my Guinness, it was Marisol's. Stuck to Pinot Grigio all night, thank you very much. No more Guinness for me after the Guinness tour.


She won a shirt at the raffle! Winners get to choose their t-shirt! Sweet!


Their boss and head of marketing. I have a shirt too!



3 comments:

  1. uhm. i don't get marisol's shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Christian Mejia: OK, I didn't mean to say "perfectly" normal. Typo!

    @ ness: Yeah... I don't think I get it either come to think about it! I don't know about the $$ signs thing. Perhaps it should have been "Miss Thang" or "Miss Balla"?!

    ReplyDelete