Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sad Sad Day :(

July = SAD SAD SAD 

I can't believe my Uncle Bob is gone. I was just with him and he was totally fine. I still have all these feeling of hurt, shock, sadness and closure I can never have. I missed out on everything that happened and when I come home, it's like he just isn't there anymore and I'll never see him again.  His funeral service was yesterday at the Glendale Forest Lawn. I'm going to miss him sooooo much. And I wasn't able to be there with my family. The reality is that he has passed and is buried now, but I wasn't there to witness anything so it's difficult to come to grips with. And I am so far away from my family. I will him soooo much. 

My cousin Jessica asked me if I wanted to write something last week on behalf of my cousins that she would read for me since I couldn't be there. I wanted to share my eulogy but I will need to change the extension first so that I can upload it. Thank you Jessica for your strength in reading the eulogy and paying tribute to our uncle and for representing our family. I know how difficult it must have been but you did an amazing job.


Edilberto "Bob" Rodriguez Braganza, Jr.
June 17, 1949 - July 8, 2009

1969 University grad photo


2 comments:

  1. Kristy, the eulogy was great and Jessica reading it really showed the emotions that were put behind it. Everyone loved it and everyone is proud of you for putting something so special together in such short notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eulogy was so touching. I really don't know how she got through it. It was a great eulogy.

    ReplyDelete