Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Snuggie and Peekaru

Hmm... I feel like I am the only one who didn't know what a Snuggie is. Its pretty much a blanket with sleeves and is apparently a very popular product in US and Canada.


Don't you think the Snuggie is like a size XXXXXLLLLL robe worn backwards??? The best part is that they have a special buy 1 get 1 free offer on their site!!! Yipee!!! Will someone buy it for me pretty please? I think it would be a marvelous idea for keeping warm during winter. Don't you think it would look cute on me??? This would be great while I am watching Lifetime TV. Looks like I could also be Obi-Wan Kenobi's apprentice. 

I think my hands are just a tad too big for me.


And guess what??? They also have Peekaru (a.k.a. Baby Snuggie) for you parents out there. Anna, if you are reading this, you MUST get the Peekaru so you can carry Baby Lily around while you cook or run errands. LOL. I also wonder if there are many fathers out there who have this item. Baby Snugs don't come cheap and average about $80 each. Maybe I can get one to carry Boo Boo around. She would love that. 


The first thing that came to mind when I saw these photos of the Baby Snuggie Peekaru was the disgusting, monstrous little wrinkly baby guy alien protruding out from that that guy's abdomen in the movie Total Recall -- -> YUCK!!! I watched that movie in the theater and can never forget how gross seeing that was on the big screen. Kindly excuse me while I go and vomit now. Thank you.

Betcha' Arnie is just as grossed out as I was and still am.

I leave you with another visual that can be considered vomit-worthy.

3 comments:

  1. Your favorite TV star, Jimmy Fallon, gave everyone in his audience a snuggie to wear during is first or second show. Very strange guy. Speaking of strange, WTF! That dude with the baby in his stomach looks effin sick! Funny post K. Very very funny! I think Lily would look cute in the Peekaru. But, you know who else would look cute in the Peekaru??? Foo Foo! Bow Bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puh-lease, he is not my favorite TV star.

    Boobers and Lily would look super cute in a Peekaru!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha too funny!
    'look into my eyes'...quote from the movie...
    little thing is pure evil!


    i like the pic of you. looks like a professional photo that should be one the boxes.

    ReplyDelete